Brewer 44 For Sale

More
6 months 1 week ago #3570 by Dennis Clancy
Brewer 44 For Sale was created by Dennis Clancy
"Magic"  1988 Brewer 44 is for sale. Cutter rig, 85HP Perkins rebuilt with 392 hrs. usage. Located in Port Charlotte, FL. $155,000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #3571 by Gino & Carolyn Del Guercio
Replied by Gino & Carolyn Del Guercio on topic Brewer 44 For Sale
Dear Dennis,
I also own a 1988 Brewer 44, Andiamo. Magic looks to be in excellent shape. My wife and I currently live aboard and travel up and down the east coast. We’re planning on selling her in a year or two to buy something bigger. We’d be very interested to know how you make out with your sale. Please keep us posted.

More
6 months 1 week ago #3572 by Edward Schwiebert
Replied by Edward Schwiebert on topic Brewer 44 For Sale
Well, that makes two of us. Dennis, we met in the Dry Tortugas in 2009 and shared our common (at that time) to us state of residence. We too are getting to the time/age when we must consider selling, as sad as that makes us. Gratitude has been a wonderful vessel, and beautiful besides. But, it is becoming time for a younger couple/family to enjoy her. Keep us informed!

More
6 months 6 days ago #3573 by Dennis Clancy
Replied by Dennis Clancy on topic Brewer 44 For Sale
Hey, we were wondering what happened to you guys. Where are you now?
We sailed Magic for 16 winters did all the Bahamas, Virgins, all the Leeward and Windward Islands twice, the DR and PR, Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras. It's time to take a rest.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds