We are the second owners of this boat and we purchased her in 1994. She has been sailed since then and continuously upgraded. She has taken us as far north as Newfoundland and as far south as Panama and all points in between.
She is the highly desirable bowsprit model with a staysail and is a great sailor, very safe and comfortable, and an excellent livaboard. She has plenty of room for all your necessities and tankage and power to carry you through light air in comfort, yet is a joy to sail on all points. She has a modest draft to allow exploring gunkholes, but also performs well offshore.
We have been in love with her from the first time we saw her and now are looking for someone to love her as much as we do and let her give to you the joy she has to us.
• Standing rigging new in 2016
• Mack Pack sail handling system
• Hardtop Dodger with Macrolon Windshield
• Freshwater plumbing replaced and upgraded
• Electrical system replaced and upgraded
• New keel fuel tank
• Refrigeration replaced and upgraded (added insulation)
• Autopilot replaced and upgraded
• Wind vane steering (Hydrovane)
• Spectra Cape Horn dual pump watermaker
• Heads replaced and upgraded
• New AGM House batteries (750 amp hrs)
• 475 watts of solar
• KISS wind generator
• Upgraded radios and electronics
• Complete engine spares and much more